How to make a Complaint

Who can complain?

Anyone can make a complaint to us, including the representative of someone who is dissatisfied with our service. 

When complaining, tell us: 

- your full name and address 

- as much as you can about the complaint 

- what has gone wrong 

- how you want us to resolve the matter

How do I complain?    

You can make a complaint using our online customer feedback form or find out about other ways that you can provide feedback at Make a Complaint 

Getting help to make your complaint 

We can take complaints from a friend, relative, or an advocate, if you have given them your consent to complain for you. 

If you have trouble putting your complaint in writing please tell us.

You can can read our full Complaints Policy here.

Scottish Public Services Ombusdman (SPSO)

If you have been through Ardenglen's complaint process and you remain dissatisfied, you can contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman. Please see more at

Please note that the SPSO will only respond when Ardenglen have had an opportunity to respond to your complaint in full.