Why am i charged a management fee?

We aim only to cover our costs in providing the factoring service to you. The Management Fee is reviewed annually to ensure that it reflects the cost of staff time and overheads incurred in delivering the service, arranging repairs, paying contractors, processing insurance claims, issuing factoring invoices, processing payments and also pursuing factoring arrears.

How do I report a repair?

Internal repairs are the responsibility of the home owner.

Common repairs (back courts, roof, external walls and common services) should be reported at the office during business hours.

Office Hours: Tel: 0300 303 8000

Emergency Out of Hours Common Repairs: Tel: 08000 595 595

The emergency common repairs service is an expensive out of hours service and should ONLY be used in a true emergency situation.

If you are unhappy with the quality of a repair carried out by one of our approved contractors, please let us know immediately so that we can take your complaint up with the contractor straight away. In some cases owners and sharing owners do not record their dissatisfaction with a repair until they receive their invoice, by which time it may be too late to successfully or fairly challenge this.

How do I make an insurance claim?

If you need to make a claim under the Buildings Insurance Policy you must provide us with full details of the incident in writing including the date occurred, the cause and the extent of the damage. You should also include a contact telephone number. Where a claim is being made as a result of vandalism or malicious damage, the Police should be called and a crime reference number obtained. We will arrange for 2 contractors to assess the damage and quotations will be forwarded to the insurance company for authority to progress with the repair.

How do I query my factors invoice?

In the first instance please contact a member of our Finance Team on 0141 634 8016 or by email info@ardenglen.org.uk 

I have lost my Allpay Payment Card. How can I get a replacement?

Please contact the Finance Team on 0141 634 8016 or by email on info@ardenglen.org.uk 

I am finding it difficult to meet the cost of my factors account. What can I do?

If you are experiencing difficulties in paying your factors account, you should contact a member of the Finance Team on 0141 634 8016 or by email info@ardenglen.org.uk . They will be happy to arrange an affordable payment plan so that your account can be cleared within a reasonable period. It is very important that you do not allow arrears to build up, so contact us as early as possible if you are having problems. You should not ignore reminder letters as this could result in the Association taking further action (i.e. raising an action against you in the Small Claims Court), which will result in an increase the debt owing and adversely affect your credit rating.

Do I need to notify the Association of my intention to sub-let my property?

Sharing owners must apply to the Housing Services Section for permission to sub-let their property. 

All other owners should inform the Association if they sub-let their property and provide their correspondence address so that factoring invoices can be issued to them directly. It would also be useful to provide a contact telephone number in the event of emergencies. You will still be responsible for the payment of all factoring invoices if you sub-let your property.