Return to Noticeboard Stories

Universal Credit - Manage Migration

Are you a single person in receipt of Working Tax Credit & or Child Tax Credit, but not on Employment & support Allowance, Income support, Jobseeker’s Allowance or Housing Benefit? 

If so, in August 2023 you will be invited to claim Universal Credit and will receive a migration notice which will give you 3 months to make the claim. Please do not apply before you receive this notice as it could affect your entitlement and transitional protection. 

For advice and support on this matter please get in touch with Ardenglen Welfare Rights Officer (Ardenglen tenants only) or contact the Citizens Advice Scotland “Help to claim” Team on 0800 023 2581.